By Kayleigh Kulp,Rebecca Pry,Lynnette Marrero
• Why each girl may still be aware of her liquor
• a quick background of women’ on-again, off-again courting with the difficult stuff
• the right way to pick out a high quality gin, whiskey, rum, tequila, brandy, vodka or liqueur, and glance cool doing it
• find out how to inform a advertising and marketing ploy on a label from the true deal
• the best way to educate your palate and hone your taste
• find out how to combine enterprise and booze
• tips to construct a well-equipped domestic bar
• tips to entertain with spirits in a fashion that honors outdated traditions and impresses guests
• Dozens of recipes for cocktails, bitters, vermouth, liqueurs, and extra
The foreword used to be written through Lynnette Marrero, co-founder of pace Rack and NYC president of girls United for the renovation of Endangered Cocktails.
Read Online or Download Booze for Babes™: The Smart Woman's Guide to Drinking Spirits Right PDF
Best spirits books
Enfin un advisor d'achat des vins à l. a. portée de tous ! consultant Hachette des vins, Parker, Dussert Gerber, and so on. : le aspect commun entre tous ces publications ? Ils s'adressent aux amateurs invétérés, aux connaisseurs. Pour les autres, l. a. plupart d'entre nous, c'est toujours le même casse-tête : quelle bouteille choisir au supermarché ?
A visible heritage of yankee whiskey, as informed via 1000's of whiskey bottle labels, from early, pre-Prohibition-era days to the current. simply as wine is to the French or beer is to the Germans, whiskey--especially bourbon and rye--is an critical a part of the background and tradition of the USA.
Transcend the bottle and step contained in the minds, and vines, of Virginia's burgeoning wine during this groundbreaking quantity. subscribe to grape grower and insider Walker Elliott Rowe as he courses you thru the various most sensible vineyards and wineries within the outdated Dominion. Rowe explores the minds of pioneering winemakers and winery vendors, stitches jointly an account of the wine industry's beginning in Virginia, from Jamestown to Jefferson to Barboursville, and uncovers the interesting lacking bankruptcy in Virginia wine historical past.
"A attention-grabbing ebook that belongs on each wine lover’s bookshelf. "—The Wine Economist "It’s a e-book to learn for its unstoppable torrent of interesting and sometimes wonderful info. "—Andrew Jefford, Decanter for hundreds of years, wine has been linked to France greater than with the other kingdom. France continues to be one of many world’s major wine manufacturers via quantity and enjoys unmatched cultural acceptance for its wine.
Extra info for Booze for Babes™: The Smart Woman's Guide to Drinking Spirits Right