By John Baichtal
Absolutely no adventure needed!
Build your drone, step by step, with this full-color, hands-on guide!
You’ve heard approximately drones. You’ve noticeable drones. Now, construct your own—it’s much more straightforward than you think!
Drones are the latest frontier for the DIY/maker group, and also you don’t have to be a technical specialist to construct one. John Baichtal, the number 1 writer of hacking books for newcomers, will train you all of the abilities you need.
First, Baichtal indicates you the fantastic drones others have outfitted. Then, he walks you thru a number of entire initiatives: quadcopters, UAVs, ROVs, and extra. no longer able to commence from scratch? No challenge: Baichtal is helping you opt from today’s most sensible new kits.
Hundreds of full-color step by step photographs train you each step, each ability. while you’re prepared for extra complex suggestions, Baichtal explains them in undeniable English.
- Discover what drones are and why they’re so exciting
- Explore today’s so much creative tasks, from 3D-printed mini quadcopters to floating robotic armies
- Compare kits, from $200 up: Parallax ELEV-8, DJI Phantom 2 Vision+, OpenROV, Actobotics Nomad, Brooklyn Aerodrome Flack, and more
- Create your personal sensible Drone Builder’s Workbench
- Build whole rocket, blimp, waterborne, and automobile drones
- Construct either absolutely independent and radio-controlled drones
- Choose and gather your chassis (airframe), motor, props, flight keep watch over, strength method, add-ons, and software
- Integrate Arduino to make radio-controlled drones function autonomously
- Teach a drone to navigate through RFID tags
- Learn the entire uncomplicated electronics and programming you’ll need
Read Online or Download Building Your Own Drones: A Beginners' Guide to Drones, UAVs, and ROVs PDF
Similar robotics books
During this functional reference, well known writer Lewin Edwards indicates how you can strengthen powerful, accountable real-time structures for robotics and different keep watch over purposes, utilizing open-source instruments. It demonstrates effective and inexpensive embedded and software program layout recommendations, in keeping with Linux because the improvement platform and working method and the Atmel AVR because the basic microcontroller.
Micro/Nano-robotics for Biomedical functions encompasses a process technique and comprises glossy methodologies in self sufficient cellular robots for programmable and controllable micro/nano-robots aiming at biomedical functions. The ebook presents chapters of tutorial fabrics in micro/nanorobotics for biomedical purposes.
Curiosity accountable for mountain climbing and strolling robots has remarkably elevated through the years. Novel suggestions of complicated mechanical structures equivalent to mountain climbing, jogging, flying and working robots with other forms of locomotion and the applied sciences that help them and their purposes are the proof of vital development within the quarter of robotics.
This e-book is dedicated to the state of the art in all facets of fireworks set of rules (FWA), with specific emphasis at the effective more suitable models of FWA. It describes the main vast theoretical research together with uncomplicated precept and implementation of FWA and modeling and theoretical research of FWA.
Additional info for Building Your Own Drones: A Beginners' Guide to Drones, UAVs, and ROVs